- Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Energy-efficient and low power consumption
- Adjustable Trunnion mounting Bracket.
- The suitable design for heating elimination.
- The high performance of tight water-proof,dust-proof,quake-proof.
- Featuring high performance and industry leading Cree LEDs, you are assured of excellent lighting with low energy consumption. We chose high quality Cree LEDs as they can be expected to last 50 000 hours, a claim many other cheaper LEDs makes but cannot live up to. With a colour temperature of 6500K, an amazing 750 lumens brightness and a proven design, this lamp gives you a brilliant lighting effect that is similar to day light.
- Constructed with strong aluminium alloy and quality parts, this LED work lamp is built to last. The durable stainless steel mounting bracket also provides secure positioning and superb stability when installed on forklifts, excavators or utility vehicles.
|Light Angle:||60掳 (FLOOD BEAM)|
|Amp Draw:||~1.1A/9-32V DC|
|Waterproof Rate:||IP 67|
|Colour Temperature:||6500 K|
|Lens:||Premium PMMA Lens Material|
|Housing:||High-grade Diecast Aluminium Housing|
|Operating Lumens Output:||Up to 2300 LM|
|Operation temperature:||-40掳C ~ 85掳C|
|Unit Dimensions:||108x35x135mm (Per Unit)|
|Weight:||0.75kg (Per Unit included Box)|
3 Years Warranty
- 8 x CREE 27W LED WORK LIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
|Dimensions||10.8 × 13.5 × 3.5 cm|
UNDELIVERABLE POSTCODESDue to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please refer to the list below for more details.
|WA||6740||PRINCE REGENT RIVER|
|NSW||2641,2717, 2831, 2898, 2899|
|QLD||4184, 4421,4450-4499, 4680, 4700-4805, 9920-9959|
|QLD||4806-4899, 4900-4999, 9960-9999|